I guess you are looking at the title of this article and saying to yourself, “submitting an article to Ezine Articles is a no brainer, anyone can do it”. This is true, that anyone can submit articles, but are you doing it the right way? There is a right way and a wrong way to submit an article. If you are submitting articles the wrong way then you are definitely wasting your time and we all know how precious that is. I personally have been implementing some very small but simple changes to my articles which has made a hell of a difference to their results. (That means a big difference!)
When submitting an article to Ezine Articles, the top article directory website, a few simple tweaks to your article can drastically improve its performance. If you are going to the effort of submitting articles anyway, why not do it right in the first place?
Why do people submit articles to article directory websites?
To the normal people it may seem a bit weird that people would want to put an article on another website. It is basically for free adverting.
How does submitting an article to Ezine Articles benefit a webmaster?
Submitting an article to Ezine Articles can not only benefit webmasters but it can also benefit offline business owners. This is a really cheap way of advertising (mostly free) and at the bottom of each article you submit you can add your email, web address, or even a contact phone number.
- You get valuable back links to your website or business.
- It’s free advertising.
- It is good SEO for your website. The more links to your website the better.
- Your article can be reproduced on other websites, therefore more backlinks and advertising.
Tips on how to get more clicks on your links when submitting an article to Ezine Articles.
- If you have written a great article they will be desperate to get more information.
- Make a call to action! Ask them to click or visit.
- Temp them with a free report and more of the same information.
Tips on how to keep the reader engaged and wanting more.
- Make sure your introduction or summary is going to hook them in.
- Make short paragraphs. Long chunks of writing is not how people read now days.
- Put subheadings, bolded in between the paragraphs spiking interest.
- Show your personality. No-one likes machine written text.
- Educate them with something they didn’t know.
Watch this video on submitting an article to Ezine Articles
View one of my articles I submitted to Ezine articles: Save Money – Stop easy access to money
Submitting an article to Ezine Articles is easy, but why not do it the right way.