In case you have co-workers, family or friends who actually live in some other time zones, you may require getting information about their local times prior communicating with them. This way you do not end up disturbing them.
You can make additions of up to 2 clocks to the taskbar of Windows 7 other than the existing one just by hovering your mouse on to the main clock.
How to add additional clocks to the Taskbar:
1. Simply click on the clock on taskbar and as the popup displays then select “Change date and time settings”.
2. A multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Click on “Date and Time” tab and then select the “Additional Clocks” tab.
3. The third step is to click on “Show this clock” tab.
4. Beneath, select “Select time zone” and pull down in order to choose the craved time zone for the additional clock.
5. Then, click “Enter display name” in order to provide the display name to the clock which will be displayed when you will hover the mouse to the additional clock.
6. If you want to add the second additional clock, then repeat the steps as above.
7. After completion of the process click “OK” in order to close the box.
See the screenshot below. Now when I press on the time at the bottom of the screen the two clocks show up.
These are the 7 easy steps to add additional clocks to the taskbar of your computer. It saves you a lot of time when you have to see the time of different regions often. I have a friend in Hong Kong and it’s great to know when to give her a call.