If you are a member of the Ebay Partner Network, it is always interesting to find out what item actually sold that contributed to your revenue. Luckily with Ebay Partner Network you can find out the details of all winning and non winning bids. You can even visit the ended auction to investigate further. If you have not joined yet, see How to signup to join the Ebay Affiliate Partner Network.
Why would you want to know what items sold?
When I earn money from the Ebay Partner Network, I like to see exactly what has sold to make this revenue. It gives me an insight into what my website visitors like to buy. This way I can target my next Ebay campaign to suit the majority of buyers, because to earn money with Ebay Affiliate Network, you need to get people to bid. Therefore if you have a remote clue on what people like to buy you can make ads targeting this product.
How to find out what was sold to make your Ebay Affiliate earnings?
- Sign into your Ebay Partner Network Dashboard.
- Go to the reports tab.
- Then click on Transaction Download.
- See below. You can now choose the date range for your report. You can also choose to only download transactions that you will receive earnings for. You can choose to download a text file or a csv file.
- I like to choose a text file. Click on the Download Text File button.
- Below is an example of what you might download. See the highlighted number. This is the auction number a winning bid for 22.66 of which I will get 3.85 for.
- To see the actual action, copy the number and paste it into the main search bar at Ebay.com. Then you will see what the person actually bought. If you get the number wrong it will say there is no such item.